MJ not working

• Hello,

I have had MJ for trial for 6 months, the last 3-4 months it havent been working.

I can reach baidu.com but all other websites give me a ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED message.

Please advise on what I should do.

Thanks

• administrators

This post is deleted!

• administrators

@rocky said:

Hello,

I have had MJ for trial for 6 months, the last 3-4 months it havent been working.

I can reach baidu.com but all other websites give me a ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED message.

Please advise on what I should do.

Thanks

Hi~Please visit www.mj-networks.com to confirm that your device is valid .
    Then please unplug the network cable &the power cable, then plug these two cables into the correct ports after 1 minute.
    The device will run normally.

Thank you for your support to MJ

• @JoannaWang hi! Same issue here. Checked valid till 2019 April. My device stopped working since early August. I’ve tried to rest few times already still not working. Cannot browse Baidu neither. However, can log in to admin to change password and any other settings. So should not be the signal issue. Pls help tks!

• administrators

@LH said:

@JoannaWang hi! Same issue here. Checked valid till 2019 April. My device stopped working since early August. I’ve tried to rest few times already still not working. Cannot browse Baidu neither. However, can log in to admin to change password and any other settings. So should not be the signal issue. Pls help tks!

hi~Please provide the MAC code of your device,we will check whether your device is normal through in system.
    Thank you ~